SERVICE AND WARRANTY TERMS
All service needs are, at the time of purchase, guaranteed and will be carried out by the manufacturer. Acoustic Preference product owners are not responsible for shipping costs if a problem occurs while the warranty is still valid (provided all terms and conditions in connection with the Acoustic Preference warranty are met). For detailed information, see the “Warranty” section.
Acoustic Preference official distributors will ensure permanent, top quality service, supported by quality materials and technical help from Acoustic Preference product specialists. What’s more, we are confident that the servicing of our products will rarely be needed.
All servicing parts will be available for at least 7 years after the termination of production of a particular product. In the case that a needed part has stopped being produced, we will find a suitable substitute that shall be of equal quality to the original part.
If you need any information about servicing or warranty of our products, please contact us to: email@example.com
Acoustic Preference products are manufactured from the highest quality materials and components selected with maximum care. State-of-the-art technical and design solutions are also taken into account. Acoustic Preference products are extensively tested with lots of care and precision and must pass rigorous quality control standards to ensure first-class service and delights to all customers.
Any Acoustic Preference product not performing satisfactorily may be returned to the factory with a full money-back guarantee within 45 days of purchase provided it was purchased directly from Acoustic Preference (if returned, customer is responsible for shipping charges).
An Acoustic Preference warranty protects the original retail purchaser (parts and labour), for a period of five (5) years starting from the date of purchase, from any failure resulting from original manufacturing defects.
A valid and registered serial number is required for warranty coverage. This warranty is transferable to subsequent purchasers within the original five-year period. If a used Acoustic Preference product is sold to a new costumer before warranty expires, he must re-register the product on the Acoustic Preference website or by regular mail to claim the rights of the Acoustic Preference warranty. To do this, simply send us, by e-mail or regular mail, your full address and product model and serial number.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This warranty is only valid in the case of defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase.
2. Warranty will not be accepted:
- for damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual,
- for damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing,
- for negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by Acoustic Preference,
- for damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment,
- for damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Acoustic Preference,
- for products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible,
- In cases that repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
3. Return authorisation must first be obtained by either calling or writing to Acoustic Preference customer support prior to shipping the product. When obtaining return authorisation, please be prepared to provide the model, serial number, and a complete, explicit description of the problem. A copy of the original, dated Bill of Sale must be included to confirm warranty status.
4. Shipping and Transfer of Risk: The customer is responsible for shipping charges to the factory. The risk is transferred to the buyer as soon as the shipment has been taken over by the forwarder/forwarding agent or has left the seller’s warehouse for shipment. If shipment is delayed on request of the buyer, the risk is transferred to the buyer at the time of shipping notice.
Please always retain the original packing materials. Acoustic Preference products must be properly packaged (in their original packing materials whenever possible) and the proper return authorisation must be visible on the outer carton for easy identification. Improper packaging may lead to unnecessary freight damage that is not covered by either the freight carrier or the warranty.
Acoustic Preference knows that you care how information about you is used and shared. We appreciate your trust in us, and we assure that your personal information will be handled with utmost care and in accordance with EU personal data protection acts.
Acoustic Preference customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org